RS-485 Serial-Ethernet Server is a built-in RS-485
transmission interface that can connect RS485
controller to network communication, without
the need for computer transfer.
- 1kB queue input and output buffer
- The controller connects directly to the networking,
- does not require conversion by the computer
- The serial ports include RS-485, RS-232 (By order),
- or RS-485+RS-232 (By order)
- Able to link readers and PC to achieve Networking Access Control
- Network Protocols: ARP/ IP/ TCP Client/ UDP/ ICMP/ HTTP/ DHCP/ NetBIOS
- Indicators for power and communication, for debugging and status
- Surge protection: 16 kV
There are no reviews yet.